Wednesday, October 27, 2010
The other day Ms Nancy at NR Williams, Fantasy Author awarded me a lovely acknowledgement. Nancy has a wonderful blog and I love her hump day improvisations. Besides she hosts a really good party. So hop on over and visit her.
The rules are as follows:
- Post the award and thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
- Share 10 things about myself.
- Give 7 blogger friends the award and link back to their blog.
So, 10 things huh? Here goes.
- The relative I most resemble is a stick of dynamite. I am shorthaired, 5’3” and 109 pounds. We all know what happens when you light a stick of dynamite.
- I have a really warped sense of humor. Like taking all the pencils from your cube mate’s desk and sticking them in the ceiling tiles over his area.
- I believe every politician should have a pet monkey. Someone should be able to legally throw poo at them.
- I’m learning to compost and will again try to worm farm. Hopefully I will not have any Paris Hilton’s in the bunch.
- My favorite book of all time is, Wynken, Blynken and Nod as illustrated by Johanna Westerman.
- I once as a toddler locked my mother in the attic. Took a couple of hours of talking before I let her out. Funny we never really lived anywhere with an attic after that.
- My mother is a caregiver, my father was a fireman, my brother an EMT, both sisters are nurses and I’m a free spirit. As you know hospitals give me the heebie geebies.
- I prefer horses to ATV’s. I have never had a horse flip over going up a hill.
- I have been offered the opportunity to pay $150, do 4 hours of community service, attend a 1 hour traffic class and have my careless driving ticket expunged. But I have to hurry it is time sensitive.
- I love opening a drawer to find something I did know I had, use it for one week and then forget where I put it.
- I’m currently researching whether or not I can have a goat in the city. I want to make goat cheese and besides the girls would love playing with it. Not to mention it would drive my crabby neighbor crazy but that is back to my warped sense of humor.
I pass this on to:
Please check them out they are all worthy blogs.
Kathie @ Just a Happy Housewife and no I was not just returning the favor. Kathie makes me smile and I think we have similar points of view. Thank You, Kathie.
I received this award from Clarissa @ Listen to the Voices. I d not know how she listed everyone but it was very inventive. If your writing mystery, check her out. She has a wealth of information on to kill someone.
I received this award from Micelle Teacross for being supportive to writers. Well actually I got to choose the award and I like the picture on this one. Thanks Michelle.
As to these awards, they were passed on with no strings. I’m passing these on in a different way. Look to the right where my followers are, see them? If your avatar is in the first three rows please take one of the above awards. Please, I cannot type and link all that.
You are one of my newest peeps and I love you to death for feeling me worthy of following. You are not un-noticed; I just have fallen behind in getting around to everyone.
Thank you all for your lovely comments lately, they have been both uplifting and inspiring. You do not realize how much your simple words bring about such a joyous change to my day, thanks.