Sunday Questionnaire

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Do not just read the snippet in the dashboard preview; come on over and look. I have been telling you and myself I needed to change things up here a bit and now I have. See anything different?

Yes, I have been too sick to write but not to sick to code, go figure. Have you noticed the new layout? Notice my new buttons? I’m really proud of these because I’m no coder.

This being Sunday I’d like to give you my sermon for the day, Flu Shots. If you have not gotten yours, now is the time. I cannot take flu shots due to an egg allergy, and thus have the flu.

One of the scariest books I have ever read was “The Coming Plaques,” and the worst plaque of all is the flu. Adapt and survive little bugger, get a FLU SHOT! Otherwise you will end up like me, wrapped like a mummy with a bright red nose, sounding like a foghorn and consuming bourbon by the gallon. (Medicine you know.)

Now my goal is to for later today to do some writing. In the mean time I wanted to put this post up so you guys would not freak out. I need and want feedback. What do you think? Is this better or worse? Is it easier to find things? Please test drive this thing and tell me, lemon or peach?

Until later my friends… Blessed Sunday to you. 


15 comments:

Mary@GigglesandGuns said, 

I really like the layout. Very easy to find what you're looking for. I want to do the scrolling awards but am chicken to mess with the code.
I give it 5 stars.
Thank you for the Strangely Irresistible award. It makes me smile.
Mary

October 10, 2010 at 7:46 AM  
Cruella Collett said, 

I like the new look. I often prefer the actual post area to be wider, but then again, you wouldn't have been able to utilize your double side bar so well. And the roller awards look neat :)

Get well soon!

October 10, 2010 at 8:17 AM  
The Words Crafter said, 

I am anemic and wonder if the shot will actually give me the flu....?

I really really hope you feel better soon. Bless your heart, I'm keeping you in my prayers!

And I do like the new layout and the way you've organized all the stuff on the right. It works!

October 10, 2010 at 10:08 AM  
Tammy said, 

You are always peachy. I like it and am impressed by the way you often continue your post on a new page. I have no idea how you do that, but it's very cool to me! Sorry you aren't feeling well. Get better soon!

October 10, 2010 at 10:38 AM  
RHYTHM AND RHYME said, 

I like you layout anyway you put it over, I can't have the flu jab because of the medication I'm on,
I do hope you soon recover completely.

Thanks for the visit and comment, Arlee who tagged me said I could write a poem in stead of song lyrics.

Take care.
Yvonne.

October 10, 2010 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymoussaid, 

get better soon!

October 10, 2010 at 11:25 AM  
Unknown said, 

I'm sorry you're sick. I'm suffering from a bug right now too.

Now, on to your question: I love it!
Whatever code you changed looks fabulous.

CD

October 10, 2010 at 1:15 PM  
OJ Gonzalez-Cazares said, 

get well soon! I noticed the new layout - everything is below the post now, the space looks cleaner and love your links with thumbnails! good job coding Jules!

October 10, 2010 at 1:50 PM  
Golden Eagle said, 

Get well soon! I'm sorry to hear you're so under the weather. :(

But I think the new layout is great! It's easy to find things, and it's very neat. :)

October 10, 2010 at 2:11 PM  
Alex J. Cavanaugh said, 

New layout looks great!
Sorry you feel like crap. I think I've only had the flu once in the last ten years. Maybe longer.

October 10, 2010 at 2:25 PM  
Anonymoussaid, 

I really like the new layout. Although there is a lot going on, it doesn't look messy. It's fun.

October 10, 2010 at 3:03 PM  
Summer Ross said, 

Jules~ I think the layout is much easier- but i also liked the old one. It was a surprise to read on the left rather than the middle or the right- but then its unique as well. Everything seems easily manageable.

October 10, 2010 at 6:18 PM  
Arlee Bird said, 

Hope you get to feeling better. Flu is no fun.
Your site looks clean and easy to navigate. I'm sure I can get used to it. I feel like the posting area may have been demphasized in favor of the extras, but that may not be a problem. I still have to mess with my page, but I'm a little hesitant.

Lee
Tossing It Out

October 10, 2010 at 8:04 PM  
unnamed lad said, 

i like the new look! one thing i've always like about your designs is that the printed matter is easy to read for OLD eyes:)

October 10, 2010 at 9:22 PM  
Natasha said, 

I really like your new layout. You are talented, really talented.

October 11, 2010 at 12:16 AM  
Let's Talk, Leave A Comment

Going UP