Halloween: From Me to You

Sunday, October 31, 2010

A very short holiday post. We here in Kentucky actually celebrate Halloween on Halloween. Kentuckians have a hard time with two times; daylight savings time and holidays that float. In the spirit of the day I will not be wordy or inventive, just celebratory.

Allow me to wish you a most eerie holiday and supply you with a festive dance. Growing up in 70's this is from one of my favorite cult movies and yes I can do the dance. So here enjoy and do not worry dance diagrams are provided.



Watch Time Warp - The Rocky Horror Picture Show in Music  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com



But just in case dancing is not for you, I still have a treat. Feel free to chair dance while listening to the music. I thought this song title appropriate. Enjoy..



Happy Halloween!

Peace...


12 comments:

Summer Ross said, 

I love the time warp. But I've never actually seen the rocky horror picture show- how weird is that. I've never heard the second song- but I do like it. Have a safe Halloween!

October 31, 2010 at 12:24 PM  
Alex J. Cavanaugh said, 

Happy Halloween! Normal day for us - trick-or-treaters came Friday instead.

October 31, 2010 at 12:54 PM  
Mary@GigglesandGuns said, 

I have never seen Rocky Horror. Our historical theater (the building) does a Halloween spectacular every year. They show the movie and everyone is in costume--BIG PARTY.

October 31, 2010 at 1:18 PM  
Anonymoussaid, 

Happy Halloween! I wish Rocky Horror was showing on tv, maybe it is on a channel I don't get :-( anyway, have a good one!

October 31, 2010 at 2:02 PM  
Paula said, 

Wish you a wonderful day (and night)and a blissful month of November. Thanks for checking in on me - I truly, truly appreciate it.

October 31, 2010 at 2:25 PM  
N. R. Williams said, 

Floating Holidays would make a great book title. Enjoyed the music.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

October 31, 2010 at 4:41 PM  
Melissa said, 

Happy Halloween! In Vnacouver, Canada we celebrate today as well. Trick or treaters should be coming soon....

I <3 Rocky horror. I wish I could do the dance.

I just found your blog. *hey!* I lovethe background and your pic

October 31, 2010 at 5:52 PM  
Tammy said, 

Thanks for the memories! I've never heard of that second one, though, but I liked it. But the guy reminds me of the girl who plays Bella in the Twilight saga.

October 31, 2010 at 7:39 PM  
Natasha said, 

Happy Halloween. I love how you describe why Kentucky celebrates its Halloween on the 'right' day.

October 31, 2010 at 9:07 PM  
Ella said, 

Happy Halloween Jules~

Thanks for the time travel~ My daughter watched GLEE this week and they did Rocky Horror Picture Show music. She hasn't seen the movie; quite the flashback, for me!

October 31, 2010 at 10:44 PM  
Roland D. Yeomans said, 

I've only seen snippets from THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW -- but the TIME WARP DANCE was one of them.

Happy Halloween, Jules. And thanks for your visits and comments.

October 31, 2010 at 10:49 PM  
Let's Talk, Leave A Comment

Going UP