Windows Will Now Adjust

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Power up, enter password, go to browser and then you get “your virtual memory is insufficient,” windows will now adjust. I certainly hope so, this is just how my morning has gone. I’m not talking a PC or laptop either, but my morning in general.

I will not provide you a long descriptive post just a snippet. I am having one of those days when my head might explode, words turn to stuttering and my socks don’t match. Had one of those?

I have dropped, stepped on, and missed everything I’ve shot for today. I’ve written two posts and neither make a lick of sense. Getting dressed I soon realized the tag goes on the inside and zippers do break.

It is just not my day. Excuse me while I put on a rubber suit, step back for safety and slap a “Bio-hazard” label on my forehead. Please bear with me until the quarantine has been lifted.

This dysfunction usually hits in early afternoon but today it forgot our prearranged schedule. Tomorrow my friends.

The CDC is at my door.



4 comments:

Anonymoussaid, 

I've had those days! I hope tomorrow is better :-)

August 17, 2010 at 7:46 PM  
Arlee Bird said, 

Hey, put up those posts that seemed senseless to see if we think they are. Might be fun. I toss them out there every once in a while to see what people have to say. Hey, you never know.

Lee
Tossing It Out

August 17, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
RHYTHM AND RHYME said, 

What you may think as not good enough may be splendid to others.
Hope tomorrow will be a better day.
Dracula was fine.

Thanks for the visit and comments very much appreciated,

August 18, 2010 at 2:18 AM  
Corine Moore said, 

I'm so sorry about your day; I hope tomorrow is better for you. When you look in the mirror, tell yourself that you are awesome... so awesome that no matter what happens, you're going to have a great day - just like you! :D Then let me know at the end of the day if it worked for you. ;) I have a little blog post called "Rise and Shine" that you might like. You should be able to do a search on my blog to find it. I hope you like it! :D

TTFN! Corine :D

August 20, 2010 at 2:40 AM  
Let's Talk, Leave A Comment

Going UP