Friday, August 13, 2010
Yes, another first! My friend Yvonne over at Welcome To My World of Poetry has awarded me my very first blogging award. To put it mildly I am ecstatic, and now have a new sidebar placeholder for my prize. I am honored, I am proud and ever so thankful she even considered me worthy. Well, my warped thinking process lead right to this thought.
Though Yvonne does not mention as to whether we are to pass this along or not, I am choosing to do so. Now, because I like to think out side the box I am awarding this to just one recipient.
I’m passing this award to those who go the extra mile on an empty tank of gas. Those everyday people who are not professional trained but are Caregivers.
- Those who are bone tired from working yet still play and interact with their kids.
- Those regardless of being overwhelmed will extend a helping hand.
- The child who now tends to what is the shell of what use to be a parent and does so with loving, respectful eyes.
- The spouse who without thought tends to a needy in-law and asks nothing in return.
- The spouse who tends to a spouse and whose heart are full of memories.
- The educator who reaches out to the child in the back of the class and sees hope.
- The neighbors who watch out for neighbors and do so with sense of community.
- The stranger you have come to count on for your morning smile and don’t even know their name.
Everyone have a safe, cool, fun, music filled weekend.