Award Catch Up

Thursday, August 26, 2010


Being the anal person I am I have to get this off my plate. I can not stand to have something hanging over my head, especially when it is such a lovely thing to share. Today I will catch up on the awards beautiful people bestowed on me this past week. I'm sorry if it has taken me a few days to get to this but my time is a little limited right now. I know you understand.



First, I received the "Lovely Blog Award" from both CLARISSA @ Listen To The Voices and SUMMER @ My Inner Fairy. Thank you both soooo much! Now one came with instructions and the other came with no specifics.


As per the one that did have guidelines here is the Scoop:
  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
  3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award
I cannot hit the 15. Not because of OH SO many worthy bloggers but rather time.

The following is my incomplete list of recipients:
Gail @ At The Farm
Nezzy @ Cow Patty Surprise
Mary @ Guns and Giggles
Kathie @ Just a Happy Housewife
Writer Girl @ Life with Critters
Ginny @ Rags By Sock Monkey
Corine @ This Journey Called Life
Cruella @ The Giraffability of Digressions
Ella @ Ella's Edge
Tammy @ Message in a Bloggle: The Art of Being Broken

Thank you again Clarissa and Summer these really picked me up. :D


Second, I received the "Circle of Friends" award from Tammy @ Message in a Bloggle: The Art of Being Broken. Thank you Tammy for the award and for the beautiful way you described me. What are friends for though, but to say nice things about each other when it is needed.

Here are the guidelines:
  1. Pass the link to five other bloggers.
  2. Post a link from their blog to mine.
  3. Notify them that they have received the award.
The people I pass on this award to are:
Yvonne @ Welcome to my World of Poetry
Olivia @ The Rebel with a Blog
Alex @ Alex J Cavanaugh
Lee @ Tossin it Out
Summer @ My Inner Fairy 

Thank you again Tammy.
Now I have to go let ALL these people know they have been bestowed.

I want all my readers to know I regard you as friends of the cyber kind. Your comments the past week have been a god send and have truly brightened what ever hour I read them. My father is progressing, though still in pain, it was not unexpected. There is still the chance he will have to receive a pacemaker but we will cross that bridge when we get to it. Thank you all for lightening my load.

Peace my children...

Technorati Tags: ,,,,


13 comments:

Arlee Bird said, 

Thank you for this kind recognition. I have been enjoying the things that you have been writing since having discovered your blog. I always appreciate the nice words you leave in my comments.

Lee
Tossing It Out

August 26, 2010 at 10:36 AM  
N. R. Williams said, 

Congratulations on receiving two blogger awards.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

August 26, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Olivia J. Herrell, writing as O.J. BarrĂ© said, 

Awww, shucks. Thank you ever so kindly, my friend. It speaks volumes that you would stop and do this in the middle of your hectic schedule.

Congratulations on BOTH your awards, you do have a lovely blog AND are a great friend so both are deserved.

I love getting awards and will treasure this one from you!

Prayers for your dad, that rebel, Olivia

August 26, 2010 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymoussaid, 

congrats & thank you!!!

thank you for the update on your father. Hang in there, before long this will all just be a memory and hopefully none of you have to go anywhere near a hospital again!

August 26, 2010 at 11:37 AM  
Alex J. Cavanaugh said, 

Aw, thank you Jules. I'm a bit behind as well and won't catch them all in my post tomorrow. (Although I will successfully put YOU behind again!)

August 26, 2010 at 12:26 PM  
Cruella Collett said, 

Congratulations on your award, and thanks so much for passing one on to me :) Hope your father is better!

August 26, 2010 at 1:02 PM  
Corine Moore said, 

I am so glad your father is progressing... hope he will feel less pain soon, too.

Congratulations on your awards!!! :D AND WOW! Thank you so much for passing one on to me. This is my first blog award; it is another moment to savor. :) Thank you again.

Corine :D

August 26, 2010 at 1:35 PM  
Summer Ross said, 

I feel privileged you thought of me for the award. thank you.

August 26, 2010 at 1:44 PM  
Unknown said, 

Congrats. Your blog deserves it and so do you. I will check out the bloggers that I don't know.

CD

August 26, 2010 at 3:29 PM  
RHYTHM AND RHYME said, 

Conggrats on the two awards Jules you deserve them.
Thank you for awarding me one I am over the moon.
I am not sure how to do a link as my pc skills are limted.

Hope your father is on the road to recovery.

Yvonne.

August 26, 2010 at 4:47 PM  
Alex J. Cavanaugh said, 

Jules, you have a sweet award awaiting you!

August 27, 2010 at 7:09 AM  
RosieC said, 

Jules, Congrats on your awards. And all of your awardees are very deserving! :) Nice choices!

August 27, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Ella said, 

Jules, Thank you so much for thinking of me! I will post about you and the award on Monday. It will give a chance to decide who to pass it on to! Congrats on your awards; YOU are deserving~xXx

August 27, 2010 at 12:13 PM  
Let's Talk, Leave A Comment

Going UP