My Mind is in a Hefty Bag

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This blog is being interrupted for medical reasons. I am suffering right now and decided to shed light on the situation. The best way to do this, I thought, was an interview.

The following Interview occurred in my head this morning. If you follow to the end my condition/situation I think will unfold.

Question: What shall we write about today?
Answer: Captain Caveman, what happen to that cartoon character? I always loved that grimy little guy.

Question: What was that television commentator thinking?
Answer: Oh, her dress does nothing for her. Did she not have a wardrobe check?

Question: How hot is it going to be?
Answer: So hot mosquitoes land on us to cool their feet.

Question: What are your goals for the day?
Answer: Make a to-do list, put said list in order, start second list for supplies needed to complete first list, then rewrite both lists for legibility. That ought to take most of the day.

Question: What shall we write about today, really?
Answer:  Are squirrels hearing impaired?

Question: What is weighing heaviest on your mind?
Answer: Where did I hide my keys last night? I need more coffee.

Question: What is up?
Answer: I’m in the midst of a full-blown allergy attack. A llama, I love llamas.

As you can tell and I stated in the last answer I’m having a rough morning coping with allergies. I cannot seem to string together one single thought. The interview was my way of letting you experience my dilemma.

My goal is to post again once the hefty bag has been removed from my brain. Please forgive the delay of complete thoughts.



7 comments:

Anonymoussaid, 

You have my sympathy! My allergies were acting up over the weekend and I was really miserable :-( I hope you're better soon!

August 3, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Mary@GigglesandGuns said, 

Guess we're all in the Allergy Boat.
NOTHING is working on them this year.
Love your hat(?). I could use on myself.
Take care.

August 3, 2010 at 11:19 AM  
RHYTHM AND RHYME said, 

I do hope Jules you'll be back to your usual self, allergies are not nice to cope with.

Thanks for your visit and comment much appreciated,

Yvonne.

August 3, 2010 at 2:41 PM  
Alex J. Cavanaugh said, 

Hope you feel better soon and may the llamas keep you company.

August 3, 2010 at 2:45 PM  
Together We Save said, 

Hope you are feeling better... this heat really can take it's toll on you sinuses.

August 3, 2010 at 5:37 PM  
Anonymoussaid, 

Fortunately my sinuses and allergies have not been too bothersome this year. But I feel your pain. Hope you feel better soon.

Stephen Tremp

August 3, 2010 at 5:48 PM  
Jules said, 

Thank you for the well wishes. Lots of drugs later...I'm feeling better

August 4, 2010 at 7:15 AM  
Let's Talk, Leave A Comment

Going UP