Just So You Know.... (2)

Friday, August 20, 2010

Just so you know… I’m not sure how many blogs I will be able to visit today; my father was rushed to the hospital late yesterday afternoon.

Just so you know…
While it could be serious I have the utmost faith in God’s plan. Prayers are welcome though.

Just so you know…
Hospitals give me the heebie geebies. (I knew spell check would not get that one.)

Just so you know… The comments left yesterday touched my heart and a mere thank you seems so shallow but they came at such a needed time. THANK YOU!

Just so you know…
I have ADD. (Already Done Dis)

Just so you know… I’m not fond of country music either. I had to travel as a child clear across the US with (1) 8-track each of Conway Twitty, Loretta Lynn and Johnny Cash. I still haven’t gotten over it.

Just so you know… I hate mean people. I will smack you into being nice. Get over it.

Just so you know… I’m still wondering about glow in the dark condoms. Exactly what purpose do these serve? I use them as garden tool grips, I can see exactly what I left in the yard before I go to bed.

Just so you know… stripes and plaids do not go together. But then I remember the acid test.

Just so you know… I love to fish, hate to eat them. I feed them to Ms Twister, she eats anything that lives in water.

Just so you know… the strangest piece of equipment I own is a sewing machine. Haven’t a clue how to turn it on or if it even turns on?

Just so you know… I am not allowed to shop at hardware stores or home improvement centers alone. I’m a hand Tool freak.

Just so you know…
If you say go left, unless you point, I’ll go right.

Just so you know…
I’ve had 6 steel stitches, 14 broken bones and dislocated both knees more than once; I deserve to go snap, crackle and pop. (Also why I steer clear of power tools)

Just so you know… unnecessary breast implants scare me. Have they actually been pressure tested and if so, who has that job?

Just so you know… I drive a Ford.

Just so you know…
Anonymous is another name for “Chicken Lips.” Leave my friends alone you coward.

Just so you know… I hate the heebie geebie’s.

I could not end your week with my uncertainties. I hope you could find some humor here and can now look forward to your weekend. I’ll catch up as soon as I can. Peace….




15 comments:

Anonymoussaid, 

I'm so sorry to hear about your father, please keep us updated on his condition! My thoughts are with you....

August 20, 2010 at 8:08 AM  
RHYTHM AND RHYME said, 

Just to let you know I will be thinking about you and hope your father's illness is not as bad as the hospital says.
My prayers are with you all.

Yvonne.

August 20, 2010 at 8:31 AM  
Alex J. Cavanaugh said, 

Just so you know - I will be praying for your father.

August 20, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Unknown said, 

"my father was rushed to the hospital late yesterday afternoon." (I've recently been through that myself so I know what you mean. I hope your father gets well soon. Take time with him because we'll still be here when you get back.)

"Just so you know… I hate mean people." (Yes, they drive me nuts.)

Just so you know, I have an award for you on my blog.

Clarissa Draper from Listen To The Voices

August 20, 2010 at 9:56 AM  
Olivia J. Herrell, writing as O.J. Barré said, 

Just so you know...you, your dad and family are in my thoughts and prayers.

And I love your 'just so you know' posts.

Get thee to the hospital and away from your computer. :)

~ that rebel, Olivia

August 20, 2010 at 11:17 AM  
Summer Ross said, 

I have an award for you at my blog I hope you have a good weekend sweetie

August 20, 2010 at 12:15 PM  
Ella said, 

Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your Dad!

I hate mean people...
I have 12 screws in me( what did you do?)

Chicken lips...funny!~
Take Care,
xXx

August 20, 2010 at 12:33 PM  
Holly said, 

On Sunday, let's add your dad to the prayer list on my blog!! Sorry he's having a rough go! ((HUGS))

ANONYMOUS is how someone attacks and is to chicken to identify themselves. I have only had problems with mysterious ANONYMOUS posters myself. I removed ANONYMOUS from the ability to post anymore on my blog. ;) It was a good move!

My hubby STILL loves Johnny Cash! He has the ESSENTIAL COLLECTION and would gladly listen to it all 11 hours driving to CA!! I don't think I can take that again! GAH!

August 20, 2010 at 4:41 PM  
Mary@GigglesandGuns said, 

Most definitely prayers for your dad and all of you.

August 20, 2010 at 5:45 PM  
Gail said, 

Loving thoughts and healing prayers to you and yours

August 20, 2010 at 6:39 PM  
N. R. Williams said, 

My prayers are with you too. My parents were divorced and my father moved away. He got sick, went into a VA Hospital, immediately lapsed into a comma and died a month later. VA didn't tell anyone, not even his mother. We finally found out ten years later. Enjoy the moment with your dad.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

August 20, 2010 at 10:12 PM  
Unknown said, 

I'm your opposite: I don't have the patience to fish, but I do eat them on occasion!

My best wishes for your father and to you, Jules.

August 21, 2010 at 2:16 AM  
Natasha said, 

Sorry to hear about your father. I am sure he will be well.

And can someone please tell me why your blog is not downloading on my google reader, when blogs I have unsubscribed from continue to do so?

August 21, 2010 at 3:10 AM  
Cruella Collett said, 

Oh, no, so sorry to hear about your father! I really hope he will be better soon. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

And yes, even though the start of this post made me want to reach out and give yyou a big cyber hug, some of the other points made me smile. I still want to give you the hug, though. *hugs*

Take care!

August 21, 2010 at 5:56 AM  
Arlee Bird said, 

My prayers to your father and your family.

Enjoyed your list and getting to know more interesting tidbits about you. I can identify with many.

And just so you know, most of what they call Country Music now is really just what used to be called country rock. My daughters love the new country music.

Lee
Tossing It Out

August 22, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Let's Talk, Leave A Comment

Going UP