Monday, January 17, 2011
I needed to do something this morning to keep my mind busy. I know, “I’ll clean out my closet.” I’m sorry to hoard these things but I hate having to pick just a few people. I also know when we read, “Take it, it is for everyone,” no one does. But before we get to the cleaning of the closet…
I want to hand out a sincere, huge, warm fuzzy, THANK YOU. The comments left on my last post made my heart beat brighter. I still cannot write about my stress as of yet, I’m in a holding pattern but thank you each and everyone for your thoughts. Keep praying though I need that right now.
In reverse order of receiving, first this award. (By the way, these first two came with no rules!)
Ms. Yvonne @ Welcome to my World of Poetry passed this to me. Yvonne is one of my oldest and dearest followers. I don’t know what I would do without our conversations and hopes of one day sharing a slide. Thank you Yvonne, you inspire me too.
I pass this on to:
Shannon @ Green Monkey Tales, a kindred spirit she and I. Her thought process inspires me.
Tracy @ My Thoughtful Spot, her pure heart and outlook on the world gives me hope.
Tammy @ Message in a Bloggle: The Art of Being Broken, her randomness just has to bring a smile.
Roland @ Writing in the Crosshairs, we all know Roland and he is what I aspire to write like one day. Such vivid pages he presents.
Coreen @ Velvet over Steel, she spreads such inspiration this has to be given to her. A truly huge heart.
DL Hammons @ Cruising Altitude, what a sense of humor! And he is having a “Significant Other” fest. Check it out.
My last award was presented to me by two people and it has rules.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
I received this first from The Blogger Formerly Known As. I’m relatively new to her blog but I love what I have read so far. Thank you immensely for thinking of me.
Then I received this from Alex @ Breakfast Every Hour. Such personal, heart felt writing he does. I truly enjoy his blog and hope you will too. Thank you Alex.
Seven things about me:
1. I cannot sleep more than 7 hours in a night and that is a long night.
2. If solicitors do call my house and have a call back number, I call them back, ask them fifty questions and inform them,“The next fifty will be from my attorney.”
3. I love fuzzy things.
4. My house is haunted, the spirit has a sense of humor and I like it.
5. I’m not yet wishing for spring. I still remember the so-called, “Tranquil Gardening” I did last spring.
6. I remember watching the original Star Trek as a kid and was amazed at the big screen on the helm where you could talk to the Federation back on earth, now I have Skype. Makes me feel like a fossil.
7. I love my guitars. Two Gibson Les Paul’s and a Taylor acoustic. Music is my life and I can’t wait for Alex Cavanaugh’s music Fest.
Sorry but 15 links is a little much even for me, that rule I am breaking. But all the following people have been a joy to discover and read. Check them out and I pass this on to:
Liz Pezzuto @ 8-Bit Words
Gail @ At The Farm
Chris @ Chris Phillips
Michelle @ Michelle Teacress
Len @ Conversations with Self
My closet is clean, though I feel I have slighted some. All of you, to which I leave comments, are very dear and special to me. Thank you for being apart of my blogging journey and giving so much back. There ought to be an award just for that.
Hope this starts your week off great.