Tuesday, December 7, 2010
After several hours now I’ve decided to give up trying to catch them. To you my lovely followers I need to say a few things and for myself I need to purge a few things. Rather than type out formed paragraphs please accept my bullet points for the day.
- Today is the day that will live in infamy (hopefully). The birth of the greatest generation. One I am very proud to have known, been raised by, educated by and have had their values instilled upon.
- Wiki-leaks. Why on earth is this not espionage? I’m sure Julius Rosenberg would be asking the same question, maybe because he did not have a “PayPal” account.
- England has a problem with their mistletoe supply, is this not something we can export to them? We have a ton here in Kentucky and I would be happy to go shoot some down.
- Homeland Security and Wal-Mart partners? Have you seen the people of Wal-Mart and do they make you feel safe?
- There is a changing of the guard that will soon take place in my world, thus limited time in blog world. Ms. Twister has been promoted to a new job that will require extensive travel. December will be the transition month. I have a lot to get in order before she hits the road.
- For that reason my posts maybe a tad bit sporadic this month. I do plan on reading and commenting though, which brings me to…
- I am not ignoring or passing you by and for what ever reason my Google reader is not updating properly. I have noticed this for some time and occasionally have to manually load your blogs to get an update. Please excuse me if I am late or miss a post it is not intentional. And should you not see me for a while drop me a comment.
- My little metaphoric stories are still coming; I just have been so busy lately. I keep a list of ideas, objects, etc… hopefully I will get to start checking them off soon.
For you I wish a prosperous, productive Tuesday.
PS I took this picture of last months full moon complete with moon bow.