Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Any who, I hope you are enjoying your holidays and without further ado...
- Just so you know … Mouse has passed everything but rawhide. We are going to assume she is alright and has a cast-iron stomach.
- Just so you know … Wool socks are the bomb! If it is cold where you are get a pair.
- Just so you know … Leaf blowers are great for powdery snow removal, as long as you don’t have it in the suck position.
- Just so you know … if gas is going to $5/gallon, I’m looking for snow tires for my bicycle and a cart to put my groceries in.
- Just so you know … I hate learning a new year. If I write you a check and it seems postdated; not really I just forgot what year it is.
- Just so you know … I don’t do resolutions, I set goals. Something about saying, “I resolve to…” makes me feel like I’ve already lost.
- Just so you know … Monday while researching what Ms. Twister could take in her bags I asked “Why do they let you check ammo?” Yesterday a bag exploded with ammo in it, duh!
- Just so you know … if you are looking for all the tasteful people in the world they are stuck in the return line at Macy’s exchanging the most god awful gift you have ever seen.
- Just so you know … I plan on eating in the New Year. I have 6 new appetizer recipes I want to try, all pet friendly in case they don’t work out.
- Just so you know … watch out; they are bottling Kentucky moonshine and it soon will be in a liquor store near you. Be warned, this is not a sipping liquor, shot it or you will be sucking air for 10 minutes.
- Just so you know … I’ll be back to share my goals for 2011 as soon as I slow down long enough to figure them out.
Until then and in case you are signing off for good this year, I wish you a happy New Year.