Wednesday, February 16, 2011
This one sounded to good to pass up. Ms. Nicole Duclerior over at One Significant Moment at a Time is hosting today's blogfest. A simple little fest where you just have to answer a few questions or so I thought.
When I first read how simple this was I envisioned, “Oh man, easy;" not. The television makes it look easy but try answering these in the moment. Any who… on to the fest.
1. What is your favorite word? FREE
2. What is your least favorite word? HATE
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? oddities of the heart and of nature.
4. What turns you off? main stream, the norm
5. What is your favorite curse word? well it isn’t puck.
6. What sound or noise do you love? laughter
7. What sound or noise do you hate? The severe weather siren
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? well since I do not have a current profession, philanthropist
9. What profession would you not like to do? pick up road kill.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? The concert has already started did you bring some extra lighters?! Janis is on next, followed by Stevie Ray.
Thank you Nicole for such a fun little questionnaire and be sure to hop over to read the rest of the entrants answers.
I’ll be back Friday and on track. See you guys then. Happy Hump Day!
Technorati Tags: Blogfest,Bernard Pivot,Nicole Duclerior,Wednesday,Questionnaire,Trying To Get Over The Rainbow