Monday, March 7, 2011
Let us begin this week on a high note and aspire to hit another octave by week end, shall we? The high point, a few awards that I graciously received last week and now must pass on.
As much as I love awards you would think someone would have written an app for these. Wouldn’t it be nice if you just selected the recipient’s and the app did the rest? Someone get on that please.
This award requires that I tell four truths and one lie, so here goes.
- While in Junior high I was lucky enough to be on stage for a 45 minute sound check of the song Tuesday’s Gone by Lynyrd Skynyrd; proceeded by an afternoon in their Hotel room.
- I once climbed out of moving truck doing 65 mph to reach the back (and not through a rear window but the door window).
- I once went skinny dipping in a city pool, after hours and after 2 large bottles of tequila. Fell from the top of the 12 foot fence, tore the side of my foot off, ran to our tent and sat there screaming at the nice policeman, “no we were not in the pool.” The following day I had to play 8 games of softball, 5 of which were back to back.
- I once caught a leprechaun but he was not marrying material.
- I once had a thoroughbred horse given to me. It bit my Dad, he got mad, end of horse.
I pass this award on to:
Kathy @ Kathy Gates Stories and Opinions
Summer Ross @ My Inner Fairy
Tammy @ message in a bloggle the art of being broken
Cathy @ Country Cathy
This next award was graciously given to me by Yvonne at Welcome to my World of Poetry. Yvonne has been with me for awhile and we share kindred spirits, staying young at heart. May she always have a slide near by and thank you Yvonne.
I must pass this on to seven other inspiring people and the award goes to:
Coreen @ Velvet over Steel
Mary @ Giggles and Guns
Holly @ Holly Ruggiero's POV
Samantha @ Life, Love and Living in France
Corine @ Joy In the Journey
Tracy @ My Thoughtful Spot
Nancy @ NR Williams Fantasy Author
Those are my awards, go visit the recipients all wonderful people and worthy of a pop in and chat session.
To all a great week.