Alex J. Cavanaugh.. This is For You

Thursday, July 29, 2010

In honor of my fellow blogger Alex J. Cavanaugh I am dedicating this post to him. I am not doing this for his lovely contest, where you may enter to win a copy of his latest book. No, I am doing this because he has been so kind as to follow and comment on my blog, he has become part of my blog family. So, we do help family members don't we?

Alex is a Sci-Fi writer on a journey of discovery. You never know what you might discover over at Alex's place; books, movies, music, he covers many things there and is always insightful. I love his guitar and his sense of humor along with the fact he thought me worthy of following. Hop on over and check him out, hopefully at the end of this post, you will be able to watch the trailer to his new book. (Sorry Alex, I was to tired to figure out how to make it fit in the column.)

To ALL my other followers, most of whom are new, I wish to also at this time extend my deepest appreciation. You have bestowed on me a large dose of confidence, made me feel as though I can still do something right. The act of following someone or leaving a comment should never be taken for granted and I want you to know I do not. For being a part of my blogging journey I owe you a huge thank you, THANK YOU. You do not go unnoticed.

Now without further ado, Alex's book trailer. Enjoy!


2 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said, 

Looking forward to Alex's book to be published it certainly looks as though it's goin g to be a winner,

Yvonne.

July 29, 2010 at 2:57 AM  
Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said, 

This Ozark farm chick is gonna hop over to Alex's as soon as I poke around here a bit....I promise it won't hurt! Hehehehe!!!

Ya'll have a terrifically blessed day from the happy hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa!!!

July 29, 2010 at 2:04 PM  
Let's Talk, Leave A Comment

Going UP